Thursday, June 21

Stroke?

I swear, if I am not pregnant, than I am losing my mind.

Example 1:
Last night I could not remember all the words to my Steve Miller tape....that is right, tape ( that is how long/much I LOVE Steve Miller) and anyone who has known me, ridden in the car with me, gone on a road trip with me, knows I know every single word, beat, hum, and grunt off of that tape and I am not afraid to scream them at the top of my lungs. When I came at the loss of words, hubba looked at me with a disturbed look, like I was diagnosed with something horrible, it was a look of empathy like I had just peed my pants in front of an audience. It hurts. I am still in shock.

Example 2:
I forgot my purse in the classroom after teaching class last night. Now this isn't an unusual circumstance but the fact is that I didn't realize it until I was almost to the car and I reach for the car keys. And then I wasn't even sure where I had last seen my purse. My mind blanked... I tried not to show Hubba I was in a panic (especially after the Steve Miller incident)... then I had to admit I didn't know where my purse was. How did I not realize my 5lb purse was not with me?! I take it everywhere and carry everything in it!

Example 3:
Today I am sitting at my desk and I had toast at 5:30am then I had cherries at 10 and at 11am my stomach starts being super angry at me. Like feed me or I will show you whats up, and not in a friendly manner. I ate a granola bar and everything was fine in 15 minutes... I am never hungry until 12 especially if I have eaten breakfast.

Example 4:
I was yawning all through my meetings today... I never do that. (this could be tiredness from staying up and watching, Last Comic Standing)

And so I give you(you, as in me, because the blog isn't opened to anybody else yet, until I know I am for sure with child) the debate. Am I going through some weird disease, or do I have a reason for the demonic overturn of my body function?


No comments:

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)