Wednesday, December 10

Dear Santa

I think I have ben pretty good this year. I have been blessed beyond imaginable. I had a baby boy who has brought me a lot of joy. But speaking of having a baby, I would love to have a Wii fit for xmas.

You see after having Noah, I need a regime to tone. This would be a great way to do it.
I know you can't always get what you ask but also I, being a tech nerd that I am, would love the new poloroid pogo as well. This is a tiny printer that prints photos instantly. I have had my eye on it for over a year.
This year money is tight, Santa, so these are my ultimate Christmas wishes. I am already so thankful for my family which is the best gift anyone could ask for.
Oh and if you could, my sister in law would like a Wii and a Wii fit too. . . just in case she needed a good word put in for her.
I will leave out cookies. lots of cookies.

1 comment:

Drama Queens said...

Hey...thanks for putting in the good word to Santa for me!!! You think you need toning after one baby...try THREE!! (-; Can't wait to see you and I hope Santa answers all of your wishes!

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)