Sunday, January 11

Christmas, abbreviated....

So there is this thing called facebook, I have been a member for awhile but only recently become obsessed, errr I mean a little preoccupied with it.
That is my only excuse for the very tardy presence of my xmas post.
We had a great holiday.
First, Ben and the girls came and stayed with us for a couple of days and we had a great time crafting and hanging out.Then a whole bunch of snow fell and we had quite an interesting time getting up to mom and dad's on Christmas Eve. My trusty Blueberry got us there safe and sound.
Then Christmas morning was so fun! I don't know there is something so exciting about having a child at Christmas. We were so giddy to see Noah open presents.
We had a great time with Grandma Georgia... She spoiled us all rotten!!!

Then after waiting on pins and needles that Sarah and Aaron's flight wouldn't be canceled again we finally were able to pick them up at the airport.
Boy did we have a fun filled couple of days. Visiting is a lot different when you have children involved. I miss the days when I didn't have to go home to put a child to bed.
Ben and Aaron also were a very big help and cut down our tree in the back yard. We had to get rid of it because it was conflicting with the septic tank.
I have missed all of them very much!
After a sad goodbye, Ben and the girls stayed to ring in the new year with us. We had a great time and we were sad to go back to "real life".

2 comments:

Tam said...

Oh fun! You have great pictures, I'm sad to be back to real life too! And you're right, Christmas with kids is the best!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you finally posted but I can see why you were so busy. Oh, and Jerms is addicted to FB too. I hope real life adjusting is going well.

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)