Wednesday, May 6

20 and a half weeks

Ok, I am now 20 and a half weeks along...

I am trying to be better about documenting my growth this time around. I was trying to see how this pregnancy is different from Noah but I realized I didn't take than many pics. I realize this pic isn't very good but I got tired of trying to get a good one.
I am officially in prego pants and am feeling pretty good. In one week and a day we get to find out what gender the baby is.

2 comments:

Drama Queens said...

Yay! You look so cute! I definitely think you are carrying smaller this go around...can't wait to hear what this baby is!

Audrey said...

Wow, you look awesome! I think it is great that you're taking pictures. I have only a very few of me pregnant with both of the girls, and I wish I had more. At the time I didn't want my picture taken because I was embarrassed at how big I was, but now I wish I had just done it anyways.

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)