This is the story of how it went.
Henry, my second, sweet child, here is the story of your life to come....
Noah and Henry
Noah gives Henry a kiss, very sweet, or at least it starts out with sugar...
Oh Henry has a nose. I am going to pinch it.
hahahaha that was funny, look at the funny face Henry made.
Oh, let me give you a little head massage, Henry.
Getting rougher... just want to be thorough.
Now I am going to rock you back and forth, Oh this is even funnier.
Noah, time to get down, this is obviously not going to work.
2 comments:
These are SO funny! I love the sequence...you'll have lots of these! Oh your boys are SO cute...yay for brothers!
What great pics! I have one of my girls framed because I just loved it so much. Bailee has her arm around Morgan's neck and is laughing a big belly laugh while Morgan is crying and trying to pull away. They were three and one at the time, and it still totally represents their relationship! Gotta love those candid photos!
Congrats, by the way. You're boys are very cute!
Post a Comment