Tuesday, November 29

First Fee

This last weekend I was on my way to a spiral of fear.

We had mailed our first fee of $5720.00 to WACAP. We had to put this amount on a credit card because we had cleaned out our savings paying for our homestudy and government fees.  Yesterday the card was charged by our agency (the biggest one time charge I have ever made).
You know what else happened yesterday?

We had a huge donation made to our AdoptTogether site.  To bring us almost to the amount we just paid.  
God reminds me that He has us covered.  
I am thankful for this reminder.  And I hope to remember and be thankful when our next fees ($5500 and 14,500) come fast and furious towards me. 

Our family is so thankful for this whole experience, it is giving us a tangible example of how God will take care of us.  
Please keep praying and sharing our story! We are ever so delighted in the encouragement.  

No comments:

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)