Friday, May 16

Hot in my Hot pants

It has been abnormally warm here and Noah is not a fan of the heat.
His pants are not hot because he hasn't been wearing any.

Daddy isn't a fan of the heat either.


We have been trying to stay cool in our unairconditioned (I don't think this is a word) house.

4 comments:

Drama Queens said...

OK, so you guys make the cutest ever babies! Sounds like you will have to have a dozen of them just so we can all love their cuteness!

Tam said...

Oh man he's cute! Chubba Chubba! I hope I get to meet him and kiss all over him soon!

carms said...

Michal he is so cute, it looks like he has gotten so chunky, I love it, I just want to squish him.

Anonymous said...

Talk about stud muffins! Noah is so handsome, I see where he get's it from :-)

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)