Wednesday, May 28

My brothers could have made a fortune

Being the youngest and the only girl has some disadvantages. One of them being pretty gullable and wanting to impress my older brothers. Oh how they loved me dearly.
We would play outside... I would get to eat things unimaginable.
We would play inside... I would get to eat things unimaginable.
So no surprise when my mom and dad would leave them to "babysit" me, things would happen. Ben would brake an arm.
I would have uncontrollable nosebleeds... you know the usual.
But There were many times that I would spend quality time with them hanging on the doorknob until my parents came home.

Today I saw this on the internet.



The BabyKeeper.

Boys, you were ahead of your time.



1 comment:

Nanny and Grandpa said...

OH Noah you may suffer many things due to your mother's childhood.

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)