Ahem.....
I officially can fit into my favorite prepregnancy pants.
After week after week of stuffing (literally) myself into these pants I put them on today and they fit!
I would like to thank my husband who, after many weeks of saying," you look fine, you just had a baby don't worry about the pants.... are we going to be late? " He has been very supportive.
Now to get rid of stretch marks, my double chin and the constant scent of puke masked with fragrance.
2 comments:
Oh, Michal Sarah, I smelled like baby puke for 9 months after my second was born. Why do they have to do that? I have no advice on the double chin, I never did get rid of that. *sigh* Yeah, so I got back into pre pregnancy pants. So what, I tell myself. The pants themselves are a few sizes bigger then they should be, so I guess it wasn't an accomplishment for me. =(
I remember how tiny you were, and seeing a couple of your wedding photos below, I can see why your husband doesn't complain. You are still beautiful! =)
I have to tell you, and I really don't know if you will remember this or not, but when I was pregnant with Chloe, you used to sing a song to my belly every day at work. I could have sworn I heard a piece of the song, or a tune, here recently, that made me think of you singing to my stomach, but I couldn't remember the words to the song. Something about a peanut? Can't remember, but I remember how cute I thought it was when you would rub my tummy and sing to little Chloe. Who is now nine and almost five feet tall. I feel old.
YAY!!!!!! Doesn't that feel like the biggest acomplishment? It will all fall off now, just watch, before you know it you will be "normal" (relativly speaking, the new normal, saggy boobs). Oh and the puke thing only gets replaced by baby slobber and solid foods! AHhahahahahaha
Post a Comment