Monday, August 4
Monday, Monday!
I am writing a post because I don't like going to my blog and seeing the laid off line every time. We had a great weekend at the fair and I will post pics tonight when I get them all downloaded. Is it wrong that I LOVE being home? I couldn't be happier. I am going to start logging the projects and savings that I am going to make on another blog. I am creating it now so it isn't ready. I will let you know. I know, I know, 2 blogs?! I just didn't want this blog to have coupons and stuff on it. I want it to be more update on the family. We will see how well I keep it up. For now, there are some great deals going on if you got the Sunday paper. There are so many coupons in it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your job. Things happen for a reason. Maybe you are destined to stay home and take care of your beautiful baby. I definitely have days where I wish I could do that with my kids.
And then, they open their mouths.=)
Post a Comment