Friday, October 10

Aunty April

Came to see us,
We didn't have much time to talk,
We said to Ikea or bust,
and there we had quite the walk,
the time was fun and I did not fuss.
Please come again
Because I am growing to be bigger than a walrus

4 comments:

Drama Queens said...

Awwww...April you are so loved! I talked to Shelley Hays this week and she said Noah would hardly give her the time of day! Hope you guys are doing well, love ya!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet Noah! I'm sorry too that we didn't get much time together other than Ikea but we did get some good laughs in. Your mom takes such good care of you and she took great care of me over the weekend. Thanks for sharing :-)

carms said...

oh I wish we could come for a visit. I hope you had fun with what time you guys had together.

Tam said...

Oh man! Michal we have to decide when to meet in Boise! I can't believe I haven't met your baby...

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)