Uncle Aaron,
Sorry this is a VERY belated birthday post but on your birthday, mom couldn't get it together and forgot to take a pic of me in my very bright outfit. She has views on boys wearing sweatpants out of the house so we had to put it off until today. BUT it was worth it because I loooove my SWEAATS (saying it like Nacho Libre).
So anywho... GO BSU and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Oh and another thing I have 2 teeth that I cut a couple hours ago and I have been hiding them from the camera but mommy tackled me and took a pic so here is the proof.
K. Well hope you had a great birthday. Love ya!
Your bestest nephew, Noah
1 comment:
GO BSU! Did you see the game on Saturday?? IT was great! We will have to keep you supplied in BSU sweats to wear for all occasions!
Post a Comment