I do have to say that when you want to have a good day, go and get your hair cut. I felt so good all day long after I chopped off my hair.
I wasn't going to cut it this short but I wanted to donate it so this is the length it had to go. It also helps with the fact that my hair is falling out from hormones going back to normal so my husband is happy with it not being everywhere. k. Everyone needs to go out and get their hair done!
5 comments:
Super cute Michal! I love it! And you're a good photographer of yourself ;)
OK, so Tam took my comment, I was going to say super cute...so hmmm...Way adorable! Looks great!
So I want to say super cute too!!! I love it. It looks very good on you.
It's great! You look awesome! I think I gotta have it!
I love it too...and not just cute but so sophisticated (did I spell that right?)....
Amelia did the same thing to herself yesterday...I will post pictures tomorrow...not so pretty might I add. :)
Post a Comment