This is hilarious! I love it! Way to go Noah, go in swinging! This confirms that I have no desire to take Maya to see the scary old man. Aahh, my tummy hurts from laughing!
Oh, I agree! Way Way funny! It really does look like he's about to clock Santa...hmmm...sounds like Santa may not pay you a visit this year!!
This is one of the best terrified-of-Santa pictures I've ever seen! Watch out Santa!
get him Noah get him!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is hilarious! I love it! Way to go Noah, go in swinging! This confirms that I have no desire to take Maya to see the scary old man. Aahh, my tummy hurts from laughing!
Oh, I agree! Way Way funny! It really does look like he's about to clock Santa...hmmm...sounds like Santa may not pay you a visit this year!!
This is one of the best terrified-of-Santa pictures I've ever seen! Watch out Santa!
get him Noah get him!
Post a Comment