Wednesday, February 9

18 Month Letter for Henry


Dear H Bomb,

You are 18 months. You have definitely taken your dad and I through a different journey than we experienced with Noah.
We love the fact that you are different.

You seem to have a real opinion on what I dress you up in... You are very keen on wearing hats. Baseball, snow or any sort of play hat.
You are also more interested in pretending than sitting and putting together a train set.
The hair we are experiencing seems to be the same as Noah's... CA-RAZY!
Curiosity. You are super curious and love to take anything and everything out of the cupboards. You also secretly hoard items, I have found old carrots, cars, straws and various other treasures in the cupboards hidden in the bowls.
You and your brother have started to really play together and realize you kinda like each other.


Christmas was good to you. You loved every gift you received. I also loved watching you play with the wrapping quite a bit.

Food. You still love food. It has been a favorite above all toys to you.
Lastly, you have been pretty itchy. You have some sever excema and we will be taking you for some allergy testing to try and get it under control.
Thank you for this special route that you are taking us on. Dad and I are having the time of our lives.
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)