Tuesday, February 15

At Least He Isn't Yelling The Word POOP Repeatedly

While at a baby shower the other night, I am talking with Noah's Bible class teacher. We are talking about Noah's progression from being terrified to being semi ambivalent to class. I told her how Noah really enjoys the smashing part of the "wise man" song.
She then tells me about the new songs she is singing. I ask "Does he sing along with the other kids?".
Side note: Noah around other children in a crowd might as well be a mime. He does not say a word, so much so that I heard another child tell his mom "he doesn't talk".
She replies "No, he makes this noise "pshhh bbbbbssppthhh "
And I say.

Oh.

He is beat boxing.

All for you Jesus. We are really honing Noah's skills.

No comments:

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)