Dear Bathroom,
I see that we are quickly becoming good friends. I come and visit you twice as much as I used to (only 2 weeks ago). But now it seems like I see you every time I turn around. I actually plan things around seeing you. My you have become important in my life. I just ask please return the favor, always be there for me, please don't make me wait, for this could have dire consequences on me, especially in a few months when "waiting" will not be an option. I, in return will promise to continue to see you and plan on not laughing until I have seen you or run to the grocery store, without a consultation. Oh Bathroom, we shall be long standing friends for the better portion of the next year. I hope hubba will share you.
Sincerely yours,
Kimkapyung
No comments:
Post a Comment