So, as Promised, finished projects.
Sorry for the bad picture, this is a baby hat with stars on it.... I don't know if I like it
Yet another baby hat, I made this for a baby shower for a lady at church, she had already had the baby, it barely fit his head. Who knew they grew that fast?!
The oh so cute baby booties... I loved making these!
I tried to modify the pattern above to make these but I don't know if I like them.
This is a yellow sweater, the pattern is the pea pod baby sweater... I am going to make the hat that matches.

The hippy socks I am making for my mom... I am almost done with the second one. She is pretty excited about them, already has an outfit picked out
And lastly...
The yarn I dyed with Koolaid... the one on the right has little bits of yellow...
Ok! That is it for now!
1 comment:
Holy knitter Batman! You're amazing! I was thinking that I should put a picture of the sweater I knitted on here...Seth says maybe it was a "little ambitious" for me to tackle...can you guess how it turned out? ;) So I can't wait to try the baby booties next, I'll probably be calling you for help but they're SO cute! Happy knitting! Love, Tam
Post a Comment