Monday, July 16

The Sisterhood

Ok...

So far so good, going on week 7. I have had tinges of wanting to throw up but not an all out fest with the toilet. Sleep has been a good friend of mine. So really, I have been feeling normal.
Except for the other night.
Hubba was watching Microcosmos (bug documentary, yuck!) So I went into the bedroom to watch the sisterhood of the traveling pants. Normally, yes I can cry at any given movie, oprah special or extreme home makeover. But this was uncontrollable sobbing. You would have thought my favorite dog had died. I could not control the tears. Hubba came into the room and thought I had hurt myself. I don't know what compelled the crying. It was kind of a sad movie. But not sad enough to warrant 45 minutes of bawling.
hmmm... the hormones are slowly taking over my body. I try to defend myself but I am weaker than I thought.
can't.
give.
in.

No comments:

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)