We stayed with Maya.
We walked to the park with Vera
We hung out.
We rode in Auntie Aprils comfortable car.
We went swimming.
Vera and Noah a match in hats.
We visited Titus, Noah's newest cousin.
They got a new tent.... so much fun!

We wore Noah out and he is still recovering, but we had a great time and thank you to all our family for being so great and hospitable.

























1 comment:
Oh Noah, I'm sorry your Aunty Apes wore ya out. It's just not the same when you don't have your own bed, is it? One day Maya will tell ya all about the time when her crazy parents took her to San Diego and made her sleep in a drawer, or the trip to Mexico with a pac-n-play. Yes, I can wear a baby out. Michal I hope he get's back on track SOON! You were amazing with all of it.
Post a Comment