So today is my 1 year blogiversary.
I can't beleive that 1 year ago Dave and I decided to make one of the best decisions...
To have a child.
This year has been amazing.
I have been blessed.
God has shown me...
that I can be completely satisfied.
That material goods don't mean as much as spending time with your family.
To say no.
Staying home is fun.
Money can be soooo stressful.
I can live off of 2 hours of sleep. (not well, but it is possible)
I love my husband more and more every day.
I could care less about a business career, and being a good wife and mother means everything.
To have a child.
This year has been amazing.
I have been blessed.
God has shown me...
that I can be completely satisfied.
That material goods don't mean as much as spending time with your family.
To say no.
Staying home is fun.
Money can be soooo stressful.
I can live off of 2 hours of sleep. (not well, but it is possible)
I love my husband more and more every day.
I could care less about a business career, and being a good wife and mother means everything.

3 comments:
What a sweet pic! He's looking at you with complete adoration. Happy 1 year anniversary. Oh and did you know you can make a book out of your blog? Check out blurb.com.
Yay for babies! I am so glad you are absolutely loving being a mommy! You are so great with sweet Noah and we are so happy you guys are a little family!
We love this. You are so happy and we love reading about your precious family.
Post a Comment