Since working part time, I have been looking into ways of saving money. This week I have discovered that using coupons is a great way of doing this. Yesterday I got a whole box of honey bunches of Oats for FREE using a coupon. But I came across a deal that I had to share. $10 off a purchase of $25 at Lowes. I know all of you (all 2 of my readers)have home repairs and are probably going to spend at least that in the next week. This coupon is good through the end of July and I think you may have to use a card with a Visa logo, I am not sure but it is easy registration and they send you your coupon to your email address.
I guess you may want the link....
Press HERE.
I love savings me some monies.
1 comment:
How funny Michal, because last night I was on the web surfing for coupons for like an hour and I found the same coupon, I also found some good websites, coupons.com, and couponcabin.com
Ah I love how we are all being thrifty at the same time!!!!
Post a Comment