10. The Jumper, this thing keeps Noah occupied while I get laundry done or dinner cooked.

9. Pack N' Play. This is in our living room and we use it to change Noah in and he also likes hanging out in it.

8. Preemie Shirts. Noah weighed 6lbs when we took him home and nothing fit him except these shirts. We loved these shirts, he wore them for a month.

7. Car Mirror. It is the small things right? Well when your baby is crying bloody murder in the backseat, I love being able to see why, if anything. Also I just love seeing if he fell asleep or not.

6.Monkey Blanket. Noah loves this guy, he chews on him or just has him under his arm. He is also easy to wash, which helps because Noah has thrown up all over him a bajillion times.

5. Pacifier. I am not sure if Noah is addicted to it but it has helped many, many times when he is super tired. This is the only one he will take, believe me, I have tried all of them. Advice from Aunty Sarah is to take the pacifier that you want your baby to use to the hospital and start them from day one on them. I should have taken her advice, I find this paci, rather ugly. But whatever works.

4. Hooter Hider. When out, I generally take a bottle with me to feed Noah, but there are times when he won't take it. So out comes the hooter hider and the feeding in public doesn't turn awkward. Also for in the cry room at church.

3. Boppy. Oh boppy how do we love thee?! It is so nice to not have to kill your arm while feeding your child. The boppy has allowed me to knit while feeding Noah.

2. Swaddle Me. When your child is squirmy and will not stay in the swaddle but will wake themselves up with their wild arms attacking them. The swaddle me is amazing. I cannot sing enough praises for it. Noah is very attached to it. Now as soon as he is swaddled, he is asleep. Thanks go out to Apes, who sent me my first one. I don't know what we are going to do when Noah outgrows them.

And... All time #1 thing for Noah's first 6 months!
1. BabyWise. I don't care how controversial it is. As a parent if you are getting 6-8 hours of sleep a night when your baby is 8 weeks old and your baby is gaining weight and happy. Sign me up! Noah now does not cry when he goes down (most of the time) and ALWAYS sleeps at least 10 hours a night. Most of the time it is 11-12 hours. I would be a wreck if I didn't get a full nights sleep.
1 comment:
I have to say I am 7 out of 10 for those too, especially number 1! We didn't have a car mirror or a premie baby and she didn't take a binky for very long. Our favorite blanky just is a different version with out a monkey but same concept. The rest of the list for me is dead on!
ps. This is Apes-I didn't want to log out of Jerm's account and then have to type it all over-I hate that!
Post a Comment