Wednesday, September 17

Videos of Noah

So I have videos of Noah and I have been meaning to post them. They are a little lengthy so watch if you like. Sorry about the quality, it seems I can never find the correct camera when he does stuff.

First, Noah is saying Dada. He has been saying this for a little over a month but this is the first time catching it on camera.


Next is a little muscles that he was taught by Geoff.

Lastly, this is something Noah does daily near the end of tummy time. He starts getting tired and he does this with the ottoman.

2 comments:

Drama Queens said...

LOVE IT! I think maybe Noah is trying to hint at a "Haechrel style" brother or sister!! He needs someone to love/fight/cuddle/argue with!

carms said...

Oh my goodness, I needed a laugh, thanks Michal for your commentating of the video, I love your sarcastic ways!!! What a mean ottoman, just sitting there like that.

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)