Sunday, November 23

Niner

Noah,
Another month filled with joy and amazement. This has been a month of food. We are starting to really love the food and it has been easier to feed you. You are expanding your tastes and loving every minute of it. You tried your very first biter biscuit this month.
This is the result:

followed by a bath.
I think that chunks of food, cherios and fruits have been better for you because of the arrival of your two new buddies. Bottom teeth. You are biting and drooling on everything.

It has been a little chilly lately and you and dad have been weatherizing the house. Yep, you are a big help when it comes to the chores. I think dad really enjoys the advice and ongoing singing you give him while doing the house work.

The purchase of your first suit was for pictures but we decided not to put you into it. So later we tried it on, and you look dapper. You looked like a "little Don" from the Godfather.

Halloween. One of many to come. You were Max from "Where the Wild Things Are". Not many people guessed who you were but you stayed warm. This is a picture of you and your friend Madison. You and Madison have quite the conversations sometimes.

In fact all things that have to do with noise you are excelling at. For months you have enjoyed singing time but tonight, I actually caught a little bit of it on film. I cannot say enough about the singing and talking you do. At church, you sing right along and know exactly when music comes on at home. The company you give me on car rides are the best, I could not ask for a better singing partner. You don't even care if I don't know the words.

We love how you recognize us when we walk into the room, you always greet us with a smile.
Dad and you are especially forming some close bonds, and nothing warms my heart more when I see my two favorite guys having a good time.

I love you,
Love Mommy

3 comments:

Drama Queens said...

I LOVE IT!! Noah, your singing is awesome!! Now, if only you can teach your cousin Titus to at LEAST let his mommy sing to him at bedtime...he hates it!

Tam said...

Awesome Michal! He's getting SOOO big! I think he's starting to look even more like you...

carms said...

Love it!!!! his singing takes after his aunty Carmen!!!!

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)