You know you have hit the big time when you finally get the dishwasher hooked up.
Yesterday I watched hubba work some electrical (scary) to hook up the dishwasher and we made yet another trip to Home Depot to get a new hose and last night we ran our first load of dishes. I had no idea how much time and work it is to wash dishes by hand. I cannot imagine living even 100 years ago and not having all these modern conveniences. I am truly spoiled.
Not much is going on in the baby delivering arena. We are just plugging along and waiting for him to decide to make an appearance. The Doctor said that she predicts he will be 7 and a half pounds when he comes. I just can't wait to meet him. It is so weird to think that I will get to meet this guy in 3 weeks (or less).
No comments:
Post a Comment