Monday, February 4

Showered



Oh I love a good party, anyone who has met me, knows I am a social person. So Saturday I had a wonderful shower and I got tons of cute things.



Here is a fleece blanket in cars from Debbie. This is such a soft blanket!








This is a homemade Hooter Hider, I received 2 home made ones.


I especially requested these.



Cute Monkey blanket, soft monkey, baby carrier and a ton of other things from Grandma Georgia.






Home made Cowboy Quilt and cute tag mini blanket from nanny Ruth.







I also was able to see my adorable neices over the weekend and since I have my fancy new camera, I took some pics of them. I can't believe how old they are getting! Slow down on the growing up!









For more pics, you can check my flickr account.

No comments:

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)