It would be so much work for me to scan all the adds and match them with my coupons. What I usually do is copy and paste the finds off the blogs onto another spreadsheet and then print it out by store and then go and match up my coupons before hand. I know it seems a little OCD, but we have gotten a lot of free stuff from me clipping the coupons.
Just a reminder: Winco does not take coupons printed off the internet, at least the ones here. Oh and Tams, you can get some great deals by reading the CVS blogs because they have great deals, we don't have them here or in ID.
Oh, and because I am dense and it took me awhile to get the hang of the lingo, make sure you read the right hand column of the centsible sawyers blog.
These ladies are hard core savers, almost to the extreme of getting too much good stuff. I just take what we need or if I will get it for free (without excess) I will go and get it. I plan to start a box of free stuff and give it to family or people at church who are in need.
OK. Start Saving your monies!
And a pic of my boy, he has another cold, as does the whole family. yuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment