So I signed up with Mint.com(free) you upload all your debt and checking accounts and investments and such (it is safe). And it gives you trending on what you spend and gives suggestions on how you save. Me, being the pie chart nerd, I love it because it is all charts and percentages (breaking down your trending on gas spending and groceries by store).
The hard part was seeing that the overspending and useless purchases are all....
ahem...
me.
My husband doesn't spend a thing. He has been selfless and doesn't even hardly ask to buy anything.
We took Dave Ramsey's debt free living course last summer and I have been applying it but not severe enough. I am now committed to paying these things down!
Don't worry, I am not making this blog all about becoming debt free.
But I am about showing you why we need to do it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment