Tuesday, September 16

Dear Aunty Sarah

It's me, Noah. I am writing in regards to your comment on the rediculous and embarressing blog post about my bowel movements. I don't blame you for wanting to see more recent pictures of me, it seems that mom only downloads once a month. I myself, love to look in the mirror as often as possible. And I agree, who needs pictures of mom and dad when I am by far the best looking in the family. She needs to be more on top of it, especially to keep my fans, I mean my family and friends updated.


Oh it seems like just yesterday we were in Boise and Titus and I were being manhandled, err... I mean lovingly held by my dear cousins, especially Hallie. I have been trying to convince mommy to take me for a visit. I don't know if she is listening. All she does is say Maaa Maaa over and over again. You would think that is the only word she knows, I get it already, sheesh.



So here you go my wonderful Aunty Sarah, Pictures of none other than ME.



3 comments:

3 Short Ones said...

I think Noah is by far the only Korean baby who looks identical to his German father. WOW!

He is a cutie....come visit us soon. We can let Mitch manhandle Noah if he gets tired of Hallie.

Drama Queens said...

OK, sorry noah, i replied to you on the bus surfing post...make sure your mom reads it to you

Tam said...

He's such a little Asian Dave! Let us know when you go to Boise and we'll be sure to meet you there...we need to kiss your cutest chubba cheeks!

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)