I am joining Sarah in the Not me Monday. (click the button above to go to my charming kids, where the original blogs started.) I found it laugh out loud, (enough to pee a little) funny. So here is mine...
I did not spend half the day in my underwear and a t shirt because I was doing laundry.
I did not find a box of pre pregnancy pants and I did not try on every pair to find that they ALMOST all fit.
I did not eat a fun size package of M and M's after trying on said pants.
I did not make brenner (breakfast for dinner) because I was at my wits end about making dinner.
And Lastly...
I did not just put my son to bed in his onesie that had a little bit of dried spit up on it.
2 comments:
I so do the T-shirt and panty thing often around here!
Well, tell Noah his slightly spit up on onesie is commmon place around my house!! You know Titus! Give my sweet nephew kisses!
Post a Comment