Friday, September 19

Pinnochio

I am thinking about making this costume for Noah for Halloween.
I really think it is adorable. What do you think?

5 comments:

3 Short Ones said...

Eeeeeckkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor baby.

Drama Queens said...

OK...so I am not sure if this is your quirky sense of humor or if you are serious...ummmm....I think you should maybe choose a different costume. You did want honest opinions right??

Anonymous said...

I actually thought this was a picure of my friends kid for a second. I say if you are willing to make it you go ahead sister. I'm stuck making a banana costume with no pattern so Jerms can be a gorilla. I could be worse!

carms said...

oh boy, I think you hit the deep end with this one.......poor boy, he will look like a sissy!!!!

Tam said...

Okay so I thought it was kind of cute but I think I'm the only one. But I must admit I don't think I'd want pictures of me in knickers and suspenders floating around...

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)