Reasons for wearing my hair in a ponytail before having a baby:
1. You can wear it to all occasions, looking nice or sporty.
2. It keeps your hair out of your eyes.
3. It was fun to swing it back and forth while walking.
Reasons for the ponytail after having a baby:
1. So the baby can't wrench on your hair. ( it hurts so bad, how do they know how to pull it so efficiently as to bring a woman who birthed them down to her knees and begging for relief?!)
2. It is fast and easy after your 2 second shower and your 1 second teeth brushing.
3. This is the one I learned about a half hour ago. . . I did not have my hair in a ponytail. Because when your child throws up on you, the puke does not streak through half of your hair and then smells and gets all crusty.
Ahhh ponytail, we salute you.
2 comments:
I Agree, I love the pony!!!
Ah, I love the pony tail, it gets to the point where the pony tail is so loved, that you must force yourself to have a hairstyle that will not let you do a pony tail, so that your hair will actually grow in such a fashion that doesn't automatically swoop up and back. And so that people will remember what you look like with hair somewhere besides the back of your head.
Post a Comment