Monday, March 3

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,


I know you have to go to work and everything and make monies so that I can have a place to live and clean diapers to soil. But seriously, you leave me with mommy?! She doesn't do things the same. She makes up words to songs because she can't remember the lines (you always know the right words). She sings them way too loud and I swear she is tone deaf, I hope I get my musical abilities from you. She doesn't think it is funny when I start peeing when she takes my diaper off, you always give a heavy laugh and a "you got me on that one, son". She puts me down to do things like, put away the laundry and wash the dishes. You always held me no matter what. So dad, I know that you have to work and all, but can you teach mommy to be more like you? She is so going to cramp what we have going.


Love, Noah

3 comments:

carms said...

oh.....so cute!!

Tam said...

So I was checking out your blog and noticed that Noah wasn't even due til tomorrow! Aren't you SO glad he's not still cookin'?! Oh man, so cute, I hope you're having a ball!

3 Short Ones said...

So Chris and I finally got to read the infamous KimKapYung blog, and honestly, I felt like you were sitting in my living room telling me stories! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. And after reading several days worth, I have to agree, there is nothing like being numb like a parapalegic for birth! It didn't go like that for Mitch or Amelia, but needless to say Drew was a dream baby because of it! Keep writing and we will keep reading and laughing!

Post Ads (Documentation Required)

Author Info (Documentation Required)