My first week what I have learned:
- The first 4 days it was easy to wake up in the middle of the night, it was a joy, but now who are we kidding, I feed Noah with one eye open.
- I had been praying for my milk to come in. On the third day it came and I have never experienced anything that hard on my body. It is the strongest muscle I have.
- I have no control of my fluids. Mostly my milk, it has been commen for me to look down and my shirt is soaked. I will carry an extra shirt at all times.
- No matter what my hormones are making me feel (sometimes uncontrollable tears) I look at my beautiful son and everything seems right with the world.
- I have the best husband! He changes diapers like a champ and is so in love with being a father. He has been such a great support.
- Three words- super maxi pads- yikes!
- My belly is like a bowl full of jelly, look out Santa, you have a contender. I have also never seen something change so drastically in a matter of a week, I could be a science project.
- Noah's umbilical cord fell off. Hubba asked if we should keep it. Gross. Do you keep those things for the scrap book? We threw it away. Sorry Noah, if you want to know what it was like, it was black and hard, kind of looked like an animal dropping.
To end the post another picture of Noah. 1 week. I can't believe it.

1 comment:
So this is FYI there are Nursing Pads....I know the last thing you want is another pad, but it will save you from changing your shirt a million times a day, Lansinoh makes the best!!! Love you
Carms
Post a Comment