I hope that your day is filled with joy and delight (which means that I may come and visit you as your birthday present). I know we have many more years of delightful birthday wishes and that you will fill me with tons of singing, plant stories and organic foods. So this day is for you nanny, but I won't be offended if you wanted to buy me a present on your birthday. :)

By the way. Mom made me wear this rediculous hat, not that I am opposed to making sacrafices for your birthday, but seriously?! How much more humiliating things is she going to put me through?
1 comment:
oh little Noah, this is only the begining of the humiliating things your crazy mom is going to put you through....ahhh I cant wait to see those pictures and get a good laugh. Very crafty hat by the way Michal....very crafty.
Post a Comment