Noah and I will be going on our first trip this coming Thursday. We will be traveling with Nanny and Papa to Boise, ID to visit
Aunt Sarah, Uncle Aaron, Cousins, Hallie, Abbey and baby. Also to see
Maya, Vera,
Drew, Amelia and Mitch. Usually I come bearing tons of presents for my sweet neices because I rarely get to see them so I figure we should celebrate all the seasons I have missed. Well, since Noah came, the presents are not going to be as prevelant this trip. But I did manage to make some dolls that I hope the girls will enjoy. Just to figure out which ones to give each of them. I am still in the processing of making more.

Here are all of them together.
This one is the first one I made, she is small but I thought Hallie may prefer a smaller one.
Then I made this one with dark hair.
I sure hope they enjoy them. I actually quite enjoy making them. The last couple of days have been a little stressful so crafting has really helped me relax.
3 comments:
You are a super-star-amazing-crafty-mom! You put me to shame! Noah must be a great baby to let you get it all done. Relaxing though? I'd break out in zits trying to make dolls. Crafting to you must be what blogging is to me :-) Hope I get to see you while you are here. I'm off on Mondays, hint hint.
oh man Michal those are really cute!!! Do you have a pattern, I think I must attempt to make some.... I am so excited to see you all, Yeah!!!
Whoa Super Mom! How did you do all that with a 1 month old! They look hard! Super cute though! I'm sure the kiddos will love them!
Post a Comment