poor Noah! If you come to Auntie Sarah's house I promise to never dress you in a strangling bowtie and take pictures!
Oh that poor baby. I would cry too with that huge, green, shiny, bow tie on. Chris says he hopes Child Services isn't monitoring your blog site and sees Noah in such an outragious bow tie. He still is cute, even crying!
I think that's Carmen's tie...
Very funny Tams!!! I happen to think Noah looks very stunning in that bow tie...Vera wants to know if we can borrow it next year..hahaha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
poor Noah! If you come to Auntie Sarah's house I promise to never dress you in a strangling bowtie and take pictures!
Oh that poor baby. I would cry too with that huge, green, shiny, bow tie on. Chris says he hopes Child Services isn't monitoring your blog site and sees Noah in such an outragious bow tie. He still is cute, even crying!
I think that's Carmen's tie...
Very funny Tams!!! I happen to think Noah looks very stunning in that bow tie...Vera wants to know if we can borrow it next year..hahaha
Post a Comment